Saturday, July 20, 2013

An Impulse

So let me start off with saying that I've never blogged before,  and what you're about to read won't be anything spectacular.  Maybe a spectacular, rambling stream of mindless thoughts... but nonetheless, here we go!

Why am I doing it? I'll be honest: I am one for those super cheesy, meaningful, and inspiring quotes and things in life. I'm a collector of them. Whether they are on the post-it notes on my desktop, scribbled in my sketchbooks, or written and put in a "quote jar" (yes, go ahead and make fun of me because I've already made fun of myself), I am a true hoarder of these!  And so, I thought to myself, why not start hoarding these quotes and mindless ponderings I have from day to day in a blog? I'm at a point in my life that I turn to means of inspiration for answers, support, and reassurance. 

25 random things you should know about me:

1. I never sleep. (I'm serious.)
2. I love camping.
3. I hate writing on a deadline.
4. I love peeling dry glue.
5. I love the summer rain.
6. I eat anything with avocado.
7. I enjoy early morning kayaking.
8. I love driving for hours and hours.
9. I'm an interior design/architecture major. (Hence the never sleeping part.)
10. I love country music.
11.  I'll prance through cornfields and farmland in upstate NY.
12. I talk to myself, and hum to myself as well.
13. I'm all about city life.
14. I don't like people who are constantly on their phones.
15. I will never eat shrimp.
16. I always procrastinate doing laundry.
17. I don't like the phrase "I'm bored."
18. I'm not one for hot beverages. (Even in the 20-degree weather I will order iced coffee.)
19. I will admit that I am a caffeine addict.
20. I've only eaten at a Taco Bell once.
21. I'm Russian. (I speak it, I read it, I write it, I live it.)
22. I'm not from Russia.
23. I'm 5'-flat.
24. I love watching scary movies in the basement.
25. I'm a sap for romantic comedies, novels, and Disney movies.

Yup, I think that's it for now. The rest you can find out in posts to come!

Happy readings!
stina

No comments:

Post a Comment